Freeradius + LDAP for WPA-Enterprise

schilling schilling2006 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 22:04:06 CET 2011

If you want to use ldap as authentication source, either you have
plaintext password in ldap or ntPassword hash stored in ldap.  You can
search the list of my name, I just got both eap/peap against Active
Directory w/ ntlm_auth and against ldap w/ ntPassword recently. I
posted my configuration on the list.  I am using peap because of we
don't want to install a third party supplicant.

Schilling