FR 2.1.6 add realm to User-Name before Proxy by listening port

Mika mika.koivisto at logica.com
Thu Feb 17 11:23:00 CET 2011

Hello.
Both uppercase and lowercase seem to work fine with isql command-line, so i
think my odbc and freetds config is ok.. see below.
I am wondering if there is something wrong with the way i am trying to use
variablenames?
If i change the variable "realm" to something else the server does not even
start?
I am using 2.1.10 btw.

[root at aut-proxy mssql]# isql AUT-DB dbuser dbpassword
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |
SQL> select AccountIDSuffix from RequestGroup where AUTProxyPort = 21000
| AccountIDSuffix

| test

SQLRowCount returns 1
1 rows fetched
SQL>
SQL> SELECT AccountIDSuffix FROM RequestGroup WHERE AUTProxyPort = 21000
| AccountIDSuffix

| test

SQLRowCount returns 1
1 rows fetched

--------------------------
Changed variablename from realm to proxytorealm

update request {
        proxytorealm = "%{sql:SELECT AccountIDSuffix FROM RequestGroup WHERE
AUTProxyPort = 21000}"
        User-Name := "%{User-Name}@%{proxytorealm}"

-------------------------

rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_unixodbc (module rlm_sql_unixodbc) loaded and
linked
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to sa_otp at AUT-DB:1433/VPNOTP
rlm_sql (sql): starting 0
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #0
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #0
rlm_sql (sql): starting 1
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #1
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #1
rlm_sql (sql): starting 2
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #2
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #2
rlm_sql (sql): starting 3
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #3
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #3
rlm_sql (sql): starting 4
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #4
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #4
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/all-servers[35]: ERROR: Invalid vendor name in
attribute name "proxytorealm"
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/all-servers[30]: Errors parsing authorize section.
[root at aut-proxy mssql]#