store and proxy accounting packets

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Feb 25 14:02:33 CET 2011

Waqas Toor wrote:
>>  Did you bother *reading* the "robust-proxy-accounting" file?
>>
> I have configured the robust-proxy-accounting

  That doesn't answer the question.  The comments in that file describe
how it works.  This includes answering your original question.

> I am missing something but could not figure it out what

  The debug log doesn't show it receiving packets.

  What do you *expect* to happen when it doesn't received packets?

  The answer should be obvious: it's documented in the comments in the
"robust-proxy-accounting" file.

  Go read it.