New User and AD Question

McNutt, Justin M. McNuttJ at missouri.edu
Mon Feb 28 21:43:46 CET 2011

Removing the shared secrets, LDAP user passwords, etc. was the redacting I was talking about.  That, and removing the thousands of messages related to other users' auth attempts, if I had had to do this on a production server.

Fortunately, that wasn't necessary.  I was able to get a valid debug log from the test server.

--J