dialup_admin php notice errors

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sat Jan 8 00:01:40 CET 2011

Hi,
> I was going to if I could get the PHP notice errors fixed. The only
> other alternative I am aware of is daloradius, and with that I could
> only get the administrator to log in everyone else got login error.

*that* issue is probably easier to fix!   what errors etc did you get
- the author of DaloRADIUS is on this list IIRC.

as for the dialup_admin issue...i used to use it... I'm not sure how much
spare time I've got to dig into it - PHP is a funny beast with its random
changes in language/syntax/requirements between releases.  I'll see what
I can do (I wonder if its more of an issue with default php5 values in
php.ini config - they've tightened up what you can not do or get away
with massively since the early days (when PHP3 was very floppy and open
and gave PHP some of its bad reputation)

alan