Freeradius on lenny doesn't permit mschap auth

David Dumortier d.dumortier at free.fr
Fri Jan 14 11:59:17 CET 2011

Hi,

Le Fri Jan 14 2011 à 11:36:04AM +0100, Alan DeKok dit :
> David Dumortier wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I had read and configure like
> > http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO
>
>   You didn't follow the steps.  If you had, it would have worked.

If it had worked I woundn't have post here.

>   See also http://deployingradius.com/.  It includes instructions on
> configuring Active Directory.

I read this documentation too (I read about 150 post/doc/howto without
success).

> > I attach my debug output
>
>   You're running 2.0.4.  I suggest upgrading to 2.1.10.

I'm on Debian/lenny, I will stay on lenny.

>   Alan DeKok.

I admit I can have made a mistake but currently I don't see it, so I
post here.
--
David Dumortier