Sub-TLV's

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jan 17 17:25:49 CET 2011

David Peterson wrote:
> Understood.  Here is the dictionary I am working with:
>
> The changes start at line 168.

  Ah.  Nested TLV's aren't supported in 2.1.x.  Instead, see the git
"stable" branch for massive changes to allow all of the WiMAX
"goodness".  It has many updates to the dictionary parser, a re-written
attribute encoder/decoder, unit tests, changed internal API, etc.  These
are all the required in order to support the nested WiMAX TLVs, and
*cannot* be back-ported to 2.1.x.

  I can add checks for 2.1.11 which produce a more useful error message
describing why the dictionary can't be loaded.