cleaning house on radius server?

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Jan 17 22:28:13 CET 2011

On 01/17/2011 03:36 PM, Christ Schlacta wrote:
> I've got a radius server up and running, and I want to clean up my
> configuration as much as possible.  is it a safe assumption that if I
> remove a file (actually move it out of the way) and attempt to
> authenticate a client that if the client can successfully authenticate
> that everything is working?

No. Because different client use different authentication methods.

There really is no value to be gained by removing configuration files
and entries, in the end you're far more likely to break something.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/