Help needed with user authentication

Luke Hammond luke at dezignbrasil.com
Wed Jan 19 03:24:52 CET 2011

Hey, i am new so sorry that i know nothing about Freeradius.

Basically, i found a tutorial and followed it to get Freeradius2, Mysql
and Daloradius working together.. that part is ok.

But i am confused with this:  I want to have a wireless network, that
will be open, and when a user connects and tries to browse they get
redirected to a page where they have to login, and that will talk to
freeradius to make sure the user is authorised, then it will accept them
and continue to where they were trying to browse to.. Thats basically
what i need, but how does Freeradius do that? Where is that page so i
can edit it with my logo or whatever?  Or do i need more software to
have that login page?

Please assist, am desperate here to get this working.. thanks in advance!