OT: email fail [was Re: Question on Virtual Servers and inner-tunnel]

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Wed Jan 26 09:56:23 CET 2011

Gary Gatten <Ggatten at waddell.com> wrote:

> And I don't have control over what our half dozen email processors do
> to my email after I send it.

You live in a country that prevents you using any other SMTP server
other than the one allocated to you?  Unable to get a freebie email
address (Gborg) that comes with SMTP submission?  Unable to run your own
SMTP server and/or buy your own domain.

That's a terrible place to live, let me know so I know never to visit.

If that's not the case, learn to use a non- at waddell.com email address
though you undoubtedly have.

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: Everything ends badly.  Otherwise it wouldn't end.