Python module/program

McCann, Brian bmccann at andmore.com
Wed Jan 26 23:47:25 CET 2011

Hi all.  I've got freeradius working using a python library for auth, but something interesting happened when I did.  When I run "radius -X", and press  CRTL+C, it no longer exits.  It just returns "Ready to process requests.".  The PID doesn't change, so it's not like its exiting and restarting.

I looked at http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_perl (yes...I know...perl != python, but as the python page doesn't say much, I'm going on the perl page for a starting point) and it doesn't look like the script has to do anything to handle exits.  Does anyone know what I'm missing?

Thanks,
--Brian