FreeRadius 2.1.10 with Oracle support under Fedora 14

Aurélien Lafranchise aurelien_lafranchise at snype.org
Tue Jul 5 16:05:34 CEST 2011

Here the result of my compilation :
[root at crm1 rlm_sql_oracle]# ./configure --with-oracle-version=11
 --with-oracle-lib-dir=/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client64/lib
--with-oracle-include-dir=/usr/include/oracle/11.2/client64
checking for oci.h... checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
yes
configure: WARNING: oracle libraries not found.  Use
--with-oracle-lib-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_oracle.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_oracle requires: libclntsh libnnz10.
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile

I don't understand why these warnings ! and if it will compile for Oracle 11
!