FreeRadius 2.1.10 with Oracle support under Fedora 14

Alexandre alxgomz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:54:49 CEST 2011

Indeed Fajar, I submitted a patch (which Alan merged) that mofidied the
configure.in to loop over the oracle version and so not be stcuk with oracle
10.
I did not modified the configure script ass I though it was regenerated for
each release of freeradius.
Apparently this was not a good idea.
is it possible to rerun autogen on the git tree to correct this?