IIS authentication with FREERADIUS !

JAHANZAIB SYED aacable at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:56:59 CEST 2011

The 'client' refuses to use Linux to share there media ftp server because of some of there own reasons. They insist to stick on IIS.

So again I am asking for help , is there any way IIS can get authentication from freeradius server. there is a utility called RADIIS which does the job, but its expensive (400$) . any other workaround ?

Regards,

SYED JAHANZAIB