IIS authentication with FREERADIUS !

aacable aacable at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 11:23:53 CEST 2011

I have asked several times on MS IIS forums as well as with some Microsoft experts, but no one seems to know about this.

So finally I guess I have to drop this idea of IIS integration with free-radius and move on to some other methods, including using Linux or moving ftp behind MT DMZ.

Thanks for the help :)