rlm_sql and read_groups

Jacob Dawson dawson at vt.edu
Tue Jul 12 14:34:55 CEST 2011

I'll have the time to test it today, but according to this comment in sql.conf, I shouldn't have to set that, and I'd prefer not to have to set it on every user in production.

	# If set to 'yes' (default) we read the group tables
        # If set to 'no' the user MUST have Fall-Through = Yes in the radreply table
         read_groups = yes

- Jacob