Yet another multiple SSID setup question

Jacob Dawson dawson at vt.edu
Tue Jul 12 14:55:44 CEST 2011

Maybe your setup is different, but when we get fac/staff logging in to wireless with their Domain credentials, those have the domain prepended on the username, which makes it easy to parse those with unlang and proxy those requests to the AD servers (in our case, since our AD servers are set up to speak NTLMv2 only, we proxy the inner tunnel authentication to IAS and that sends it along.  proxy-inner-tunnel allows me to keep my wireless service certs on the FreeRADIUS server, and present only the one for everyone doing 802.1X, which makes everyone's lives easier).

-Jacob