Trying to wrap my head around FreeRadius config

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 15:22:24 CEST 2011

On 07/19/2011 09:14 AM, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

> On Jul 19, 2011, at 2:55 PM, John Dennis wrote:
>
>> On 07/19/2011 03:09 AM, Phil Mayers wrote:
>>> More or less.
>>>
>>> The full version goes as follows:
>>
>> Excellent write-up Phil! I think we need a wiki page on the server
>> processing pipeline and your content would make a good start. Do
>> you think you might take a stab at it?
>
> We already do, and IIRC its based on Phil's work too :)
>
> http://wiki.freeradius.org/Concepts

Actually I wrote that :-) But I think its too sparse and a tad lame. It
need more substance. Perhaps Phil and others could use it as a starting
point and add their content to it incrementally so over time we build up
a more complete pipeline picture.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?