proxing (auth and accounting request) based on a username (not realm)

Samantha samantha at smellyblackdog.com.au
Tue Jul 26 13:00:38 CEST 2011

Guys

Looking for some help in the following scenerio

Fred tries to authenticate a 3g mobile broadband device and I don't have
there id on my radius database so I need to send to another provider who has
the account on their radius database.  The other provider terminates "fred
3g mobile device" on their lns and issues the framed ip and route requests -
I also send the accounting data to them as well

Secondly
Looking for script to count both in and out data traffic.

Kind Regards

Samantha Scafe
System Administrator

The Smelly Black Dog Company Pty Ltd t/as  IP NETWORKS