Freeradius closes

john john at rcsaccess.net
Wed Jul 27 18:48:32 CEST 2011

The radiusd keeps closing and i have to restart it.  I am running 2.1.11
on this server but i have recently upgraded to this and it was happening
before.
The program uses up all the memory on the computer which is 4GB and I
have enclosed a picture of this.  I can send what ever config files you
need to help me discover this problem.  We are using a MySql database to
keep track of customer accounts and usage.

  free -m
                        total       used       free     shared
buffers     cached
Mem:          3291       1462       1829          0        123        331
-/+ buffers/cache:     1006       2284
Swap:           6427          0       6427

--
John Babineaux
Network Admin