How to create a new dictionary.brocade

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Fri Jul 29 15:48:56 CEST 2011

Hello, guys.

I have new Brocade TurboIron switches and I intend to configure aaa
using one external FreeRADIUS server.

I noticed that in my FreeRADIUS 2.0.4 there is no dictionary.brocade
(see below).

My question: is there a specific tool to create a new dictionary OR it
is just to vi the file correctly and save it at the right directory?

------------------------
#
# dictionary.brocade

#
VENDOR Brocade 1588
#
# attributes
#
ATTRIBUTE Brocade-Auth-Role 1 string Brocade
ATTRIBUTE Brocade-AVPairs1 2 string Brocade
ATTRIBUTE Brocade-AVPairs2 3 string Brocade
ATTRIBUTE Brocade-AVPairs3 4 string Brocade
ATTRIBUTE Brocade-AVPairs4 5 string Brocade
ATTRIBUTE Brocade-Passwd-ExpiryDate 6 string Brocade
ATTRIBUTE Brocade-Passwd-WarnPeriod 7 string Brocade
------------------------

Regards,

--
### At PoP-SP/RNP, every day is an IPv6 day ###

Wagner Pereira
PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Fixo. +55 11 3091-8901
Móvel. +55 11 9923-9554
fone at RNP: 10158902