Error: User-Name is not the same as MS-CHAP name

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 3 16:24:36 CEST 2011

On 03/06/11 15:09, Johan Meiring wrote:
> On 2011/06/03 02:15 PM, Phil Mayers wrote:
>>
>> I'm not downloading a torrent of copyrighted software to fix someone
>> else's
>> problem.
>
> As long as you dont get a key, it is legal.

This is getting farcical...

Not picking on any one specific person here, but seriously - can anyone
not contributing to the discussion at the level of the radius protocols
just move along please?

I will get to it when I get to it, and in a manner of my own choosing.
If you think you can do it faster, then please - do so. I'll gladly
defer. Installing a copy of Windows XP and trying to reproduce some
crappy Novell client issue is very much not top of my TODO list.

Grumbling,
Phil