Log NAS IP rather than Shortname - PLEASE

Jason Frawley jfrawley81 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 00:45:40 CEST 2011

- ADD what information logged (look at radiusd.conf, look for msg) -- unable
to find msg in radiusd.conf file
- log to a NEW file, with another format altogether (see linelog module) --
unable to find anything on linelog module
with option one I do see where I can create the detail logs, and they are
being created, should I just change the directory and the file name to
radius.log or is that going to conflict with other opertations?

option2- I am not finding any files etc referring to linelog modules :(

Jason