Opposite of Expiraton attribute?

Matthew George mgeorge at geores.net
Fri Jun 17 07:58:38 CEST 2011

I do not want to define an expiration date after the first login.

I want to configure the account to only authenticate successfully at a
specified date that is greater than or equal to the value provided in the
radcheck table.

This way I can pre-populate usernames into the radcheck table and the
user(s) will not be able to authenticate successfully until after the
specified date and before the expiration date.

I'm trying to setup a Cisco Lab scheduling app that will allow people to
reserve timeslots on a specific date and between two specific times. i.e;
4:00 to 8:00.

If there is an attribute that matches the current date; "Date == Jun 15
2011" than I can use login time and that would work perfect as well.