Cleanup Stale Sessions - needed?

Paolo Di Francesco paolo.difrancesco at level7.it
Tue Jun 21 00:56:13 CEST 2011

Hi Alan,

hum... any freeradius script/comand that I could use instead of the
teasing red button with the "don't press this button" written on it? :)

Afterall I only want to "flush" the sessions older than 1 day

--

Ing. Paolo Di Francesco

Level7 s.r.l. unipersonale

Sede operativa: Largo Montalto, 5 - 90144 Palermo

C.F. e P.IVA  05940050825
Fax : +39-091-8772072
assistenza: (+39) 091-8776432
web: http://www.level7.it