MAC auth bypass with freeradius/openldap

g17jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:36:58 CEST 2011

I don't know why it wasn't working when I posted that last one, I had a
message that the port was not authenticated on the client, but the log I
posted clearly shows that it matched on the username of the switch since
there is an ldap user called admin and the switch admin user is also admin.

Admittedly this is not great security, but this is not going to be the case
for long.