how to use groups within freeradius

Ken Felix kfelix at jdltech.com
Tue Jun 28 15:31:45 CEST 2011

Phil

you examples was straight on, and very helpful. I ended up using SQLgroup within "/etc/freeradius/users + huntgrousps"  and the groups that I've created & it worked the very 1st time, & with no problems. To answer your other question, this is with freeradius version;

root at TACACS:/etc/init.d# freeradius -v | grep Version
freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 1.1.3, for host i486-pc-linux-gnu, built on Mar 30 2007 at 22:44:34
root at TACACS:/etc/init.d#

Thanks