Cisco Accounting Attributes

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Jun 29 18:56:54 CEST 2011

Dear List Users,

Would anyone happen to know if the Cisco Aironet 1130AG is capable and willing to provide client IP addresses in Accounting Starts/Stops/Updates?

Theoretically it must know the IP address of connected clients, because it does that fancy ARP caching stuff, but it seems like it needs some special hidden command to prod it into sending this information to the RADIUS server.

Yes.. I know, not FreeRADIUS related, flame me later...

Many Thanks,
Arran

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org

RADIUS - Half the complexity of Diameter