global hash variable perl

Vinh Nguyen vhn2000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:37:17 CET 2011

something is very strange in my case.

I used the global variable like you pointed out. Then I tested the logic and
it seems like the hash variable isn't cache properly. The data is not
cached. I gave up and tried again in couple hours. And then it magically
worked. now the hash variable is caching the data as expected. But I'm a bit
confused as why it wasn't working in the first place.

--
Computer Science B.S. at Texas A&M
C# .Net Developer