Using an external CA certificate

Matt Langthorpe matt.langthorpe at pmb.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 13:24:20 CET 2011

Hi List,
Having a bit of trouble following the official freeradius wiki when it comes to certificates.  Basically I have my own certificate which I want to use.  I have a ***.crt file which was sent by my issuer, and a private.pem file which was created when I made my CSR request using openssl.

I have uploaded the two files into my raddb/certs folder, but am unsure as to where to point to them in my eap.conf? I notice none of the cert files listed in eap.conf have a *.crt extension which is a bit confusing.

Thanks in advance,
Matt