New User and AD Question

McNutt, Justin M. McNuttJ at missouri.edu
Wed Mar 2 13:21:41 CET 2011

>   And what happens when you try to run ntlm_auth on the command-line?
>
>   i.e. take the string printed by the server, and keep running it by
> hand.  Play with the various parameters until it works.  Then, configure
> the server to run it with those parameters.

I haven't, partly because it works for users, partly because it seemed that some others had done this already and might have been able to tell me what I'm doing incorrectly, and partly because I don't know what you mean by "take the string printed by the server".  What is "the string" in this case?

--J