New User and AD Question

McNutt, Justin M. McNuttJ at missouri.edu
Wed Mar 2 14:17:24 CET 2011

> this output does not match with what you claim to have been using.
>
> please ensure that your ntlm_auth configuration is correct
> and the right one is being called.
> (this one in debug is looking at %{Stripped-User-Name} etc -
> you claimed to be using %{mschap:User-Name}

That's a test that I ran this morning, taking the "--username" section from the example ntlm_auth line in the mschap module.  Since it didn't work, I set it back to ${mschap:User-Name}.  I pasted the results anyway because they are exactly the same as when I use %{mschap:User-Name}.

Mschap config has definitely been changed back to %{mschap:User-Name}.  Working on a few tests based on Phil Mayers' last reply.

--J