Mobile IP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 3 08:16:44 CET 2011

Shreya Shah wrote:
> Document says that PDSN obtains the user attributes from RADIUS
> authentication reply and PDSN then determines whether the user is an MIP
> agent user through these attribute.

  <sigh>  If you're not going to say which document, then you're wasting
our time.

> Are these attributes supported by freeradius ?

  If they're not in the existing dictionaries, we don't know what they
are, what they mean, or what they do.

  I suggest reading the documents that only you have access to, and then
reading the FreeRADIUS documentation.  It's what *we* did to get here.