Sending accounting packets to more than one server?

Tim McNabb tim at velociter.net
Fri Mar 4 01:08:51 CET 2011

Hi there! I'm running FreeRADIUS 2.1.7, I was wondering if it is possible to forward accounting packets to another server while also keeping the packets on the local machine. I'm working on integrating a Netsweeper appliance and the company is saying that I need to forward accounting packets to the appliance in order for it to set policies correctly. Has anyone ever done this or would be willing to forward some good documentation on how this can be done?

Thanks in advance,

-Tim