Set reject in post-auth

paul smith paulsmth37 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 15 00:16:31 CET 2011

Thanks Alan,

I had tried that already, but must be missing something. When I use:

        if (!reply:Session-Timeout) {
                reject
        }

I get the following in the debug:

/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[209]: Failed to load module "reject".
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[209]: Failed to parse "reject" entry.
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[201]: Errors parsing post-auth section.

I have looked through all the modules (as I had removed some of them),
but couldn't find the reference to the reject module.

thanks,