need someone to set up radius

Matthew matthew at gosupernet.com
Tue Mar 15 02:16:51 CET 2011

I / we need someone to set up our radius.  Our old 1.0.1 freeradius took
a dive.  We have just built a ubuntu 10.04 LTS server and install radius
on it.  We need it to take a handoff from Covad and authenticate our
users.  Prefer to use Mysql and dialup-admin interface.

Will Pay money via paypal or check whichever you prefer.  This is a
contract position and will pay up to $400.00.

You can also call 1-888-510-3614 US/Can, or 480-248-3933 outside there.

E-mail is best though.

Thank you.

Go SuperNet by...
The Web OnRamp Networks LLC