test suite simulating NAS for development?

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Mar 17 12:22:45 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:47 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> Mark McWiggins wrote:
>> We're developing an application to capture log data from Radius, but we don't have
>> a NAS to test with to generate the logs.
>>
>> Is there some test suite available to do this?
>
>  radclient comes with the server.  It can generate traffic if you feed
> it data.
>
>  There's also radperf (http://networkradius.com).  It's similar to
> radclient, but it does a lot more (synthesize accounting traffic, etc.).

I just do some testing with radperf, and the something like this fits
my requirement to generate dummy load with bouth Auth and Acct packets
to radius

./radperf -A 1,10 -s -f test-users.csv 127.0.0.1 auth testing123

(the short values to "-A" is just for testing purposes).
However, if the test file contains more than 7 lines, radperf dies
with Segmentation fault. Is this a known bug?

--
Fajar