Needed Freeradius 2.x + MySQL + Dynamic DHCP.. its possible?

Rogelio Sevilla Fernandez sevilla at col.gob.mx
Thu Mar 17 20:32:02 CET 2011

Hi.. Im working with Freeradius 2.1.8 + Mysql Support.

The Auth system works well. The only thing to do its add DHCP support.

This is the Scenario:

Client Connects to AP1.
AP1 do the request/replies from/to FreeRadius Server..
Client get Authenticated and asking IP from DHCP..

I dont want use the DHCP Server like ISC because i dont want send IPs
to my Wired LAN, only for Wireless.

So, If the clients auths from AP1, i need freeradius send DHCP data to
my client using one dinamic IP Pool like 192.168.1.0/24 with
DefaultGateway, NetworkMask and DNS server.

If the same client auths from AP2, send DHCP data to the client using
another dinamic IP pool like 192.168.2.0/24 with DefaultGW, Netmask
and DNS server.

Is it possible to that?

Im working with DaloRadius...

--
Ing. Rogelio C. Sevilla Fernandez
Direccion de Desarrollo Telematico / Secretaria de Administracion