$75.00 USD Bounty

Craig Smith craigesmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:51:57 CET 2011

Hi again,

Okay, I have everything running, but I have one more question.

Is there a way to adjust the timeout of the scripts being exec?

I get the following error. I'm looking to make the timeout around 40
seconds.

Error: Child PID 16599 is taking too much time: forcing failure and killing
child.

Thanks,

Craig