Freeradius Ldap

Usuário do Sistema maiconlp at ig.com.br
Mon Mar 21 22:04:26 CET 2011

Hello everyone, I'm dificult with freeradius and LDAP.

the user autheticate only it's work when I put in the user file
User-Password clear text as follow.

"maicon.pereira"        Cleartext-Password := "meleca"
                        Reply-Message = "Hello, %{User-Name}"
however, my integration between Freeradius and Ldap it isn't working.

My question is: there is possible to make the intragation?? because I've
read that freeradius needs supply to ldap User-Password clear text.

it's true ??

I wish to use the ldap as database authetication.

thank!