$75.00 USD Bounty

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Mar 21 23:46:40 CET 2011

Hi,
>    I'm trying to recreate the functionality of a product call PhoneFactor
>    (www.phonefactor.com). In the script, I want to make a call using
>    Asterisk, get a code, compare that to an entry in a database, and
>    accepting or rejecting the request. OpenVPN has increased their timeout
>    from a RADIUS server to 30 or 40 seconds to�accommodate�this.

interesting. particularly the OpenVPN change and support.

I think you'll need to edit radiusd.conf and change

max_request_time

i'd say use the native script function of the server - eg the PERL
module support and dont use exec - because then the server runs
through that script and you have less timer issues. just my 0.01c

alan