Fw: Radius Problem EAP/TTLS Openssl support issue

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 23 13:16:19 CET 2011

Amrita Mandpe wrote:
>     Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
>     Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
>     Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.

  You've built the server yourself, without using OpenSSL.

>      I tried to install the patch available for OpenSSL, but the error
>     still persists.

  I have no idea what that means.  What "patch"?  And no patch should be
necessary.

>     Also, i tried to run the rlm_eap_ttls.c file but the error i get is --

  It would help to use the correct terminology.  Otherwise, the process
to *solve* the problem will be unclear.

>     It would be great if you can help me get through this issue.

  Install the "libssl-dev" package from Ubuntu, then re-build.