Strip off the domain part from the User-Name

Robert Roll Robert.Roll at utah.edu
Sat Mar 26 16:54:56 CET 2011

Thank You !  This is very good information...
I did NOT realize that user at undefinedRealm would NOT
preserve Realm..... That does make a hugh difference...

 I did read your other post, and am really NOT adverse to making use of
unlang. I did start to read a little about policy.conf and like the idea of
sort of "subroutines" defined there...

Thanks Much,

Robert