Certificate Compatibility

Jim Rice jmrice6640 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 19:49:12 CEST 2011

Hi Ben,

I really appreciate you taking the time to help me with this.  Thanks!

I believe that I have those three pieces installed.

I discovered that I had specified server.pem for the private_key_file in eap.conf.  Changed that to server.key, but ended with the same results.

I wonder what else I might need to fix in the eap.conf file.
I'm still not really sure how EAP_TLS and EAP_TTLS fit together...

Perhaps a few more miles on the doc treadmill and I will graduate from the ranks of clueless newbie, and ask more intelligent questions.

Thanks again for your patience.

Jim