Multiple groups per user

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon May 2 04:37:47 CEST 2011

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 6:51 PM, googerdi <googerdi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to have multiple groups per user but radius choose only the highest
> priority group with lowest number.

Really? Are you sure?

> How can i enable this feature for mysql
> module if exists!

>From https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/blob/v2.1.x/doc/rlm_sql

  5. For each group this user is a member of, the corresponding check items
     are pulled from radgroupcheck table and compared with the request.  If
     there is a match, the reply items for this group are pulled from the
     radgroupreply table and applied.
  6. Processing continues to the next group IF:
     a. There was not a match for the last group's check items OR
     b. Fall-Through was set in the last group's reply items
     (The above is exactly the same as in the users file)

--
Fajar