Mac Auth - Timeout Connecting WiFi

John Corps envoys at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:34:13 CEST 2011

I am still racking my brains over this...I am pointing more and more
at the AP but not sure why for some reason it works on a test ubuntu
server and not my debian server...I have been testing it based on
ethernet mac auth using the radius section on a switch and the debian
server and ubuntu server work perfectly for that, but still the debian
server is sending out the access-accept messages to the wifi clients
but it still just sits there connecting and eventually times
out....any one with any insight would be good.