Radius Database

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Fri May 6 16:06:33 CEST 2011

SC@ <sca1309 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know this website but I didn't find... maybe it is in but where ? i
> think i have asked kindly...
>
> This is a forum, when someone have difficulties we help him...

The people who occupy a forum though are generally not paid to help out
and do so with their free time.  Saying "I have a problem tell me what
to do" without showing *any* effort at all at your end or how far your
attempts have got you so far is not the way to encourage people to help
you out.

Maybe if you actually did the following we would be more eager:
 1. clearly stated what you want to do
 2. say "I have been reading x, y and z..."
 3. show us the debug and configuration you are using
 4. explain what you think is wrong and why you are unable to fix it

So, you can ask as politely as you want but it's not going to actually
get you anywhere.  You have to see it from our point of view, so far it
seems to us, the problem is not important enough to you to detail here
its specifics or for you to actually read the documentation, so
obviously is not important enough for us all to burn our *free* and
*volunteered* time on?

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: You will be misunderstood by everyone.