Simultaneous logins

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon May 9 08:49:46 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Franz <flamana at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I meant on the second part is that i am using localhost on
> clients.conf,

Please don't top-post.

> so now when i am just checking session with sql
> simul_count_query, and as soon as the request is received by server it says
> the user is already logged in, even is is not logged in:
> checkrad: No NAS type, or type "other" not checking

if you only store session on sql, you don't need checkrad. You can
just comment-out radutmp from session sectoin.

> rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 1
> ++[sql] returns ok
>         expand: good -> good
> Multiple logins (max 1) [MPP attempt]: [C8P7G6/C8P7G6] (from client
> localhost port 7 cli 192.168.0.7) good
> Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
> # Executing group from file /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
> +- entering group REJECT {...}

You can try executing the query manually and see if the query is doing
the right thing.
Also, the query is customizable, so if you know that all acct entries
from localhost are dummy entries you can just modify the query to
exclude them.

--
Fajar