PEAP/MSCHAPv2 failing with Windows 7

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 10 14:34:43 CEST 2011

On 05/10/2011 01:20 PM, Gary Gatten wrote:
> Sorry, I trimmed because "everything" is the same between success and failure up until the "exec program output"...

Well, unfortunately "the same" didn't trigger my crystal ball, so I have
no idea what it was, regardless of whether it's "the same".

I want to try to help, but in the absence of the debug output I would
just have to ask a long list of questions, which to be honest I'm too
lazy to do ;o)

> Yes, they are domain members.  FR sees only a basic MSCHAP request, no *EAP of any kind.

So the Aruba kit is fiddling quite extensively with the EAP transaction.

Seriously: at least try it with the PEAP terminated on FreeRADIUS.