Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 73, Issue 8

Daniel Davidson danield at igb.uiuc.edu
Wed May 11 18:02:57 CEST 2011

I finally got this figured out.  It did not have anything do do with
freeradius, but since others using the program might run into it, I
figured I should post it here.

The arp cache of the server was limited by default to 128 addresses,
which was running out pretty quickly.  So I inserted and applied the
values below in sysctl.conf and everything works great now.

net.ipv4.neigh.default.gc_thresh3 = 4096
net.ipv4.neigh.default.gc_thresh2 = 2048
net.ipv4.neigh.default.gc_thresh1 = 1024

Dan

On 05/04/2011 01:51 AM, freeradius-users-request at lists.freeradius.org